Monday, September 12, 2011

Gene Langley is super

Fantastic. I live near Raleigh NC which has many dealerships to choose from but I prefer the people at Davenport. I would rather travel the extra miles than even attempt to tolerate the "Raleigh" attitudes.

Gene Langley is super. You could not ask for a more dedicated salesperson. He believes in the product and when explaining the features, you can tell his is passionate. 

As a matter of fact, my daughter purchased a car just a few days after me. When I returned with her to pick up her car, people at the dealership remembered my name. This is something I am not accustomed to. Typically you buy a car and as soon as you leave you are forgotten. Not here, they are your friends for life!

I could not be happier. This was a pleasant experience only because of those at this dealership. The car is fantastic and I look forward to purchasing another in the comings years.

No comments:

Post a Comment